All activities bookings subject to these terms and conditions. By submitting your booking to us, you represent to us that you have the authority to make the booking for you or on behalf of your party and that you accept on behalf of your party that the booking is subject to these Terms and Conditions. A contract exists as soon as we issue our Booking Confirmation. You should check the details of your confirmation carefully and promptly to ensure that it accurately reflects the booking you have requested. You should immediately inform us of any discrepancies or alterations. If the activity date is less than 14 days from the date of issue of the Booking Confirmation notification of any discrepancies or alterations should be made within 24 hours of that date. In all other cases, you should notify us when receipt of the Booking Confirmation.
Watersports-bali.com act as Bali water sports agent and as agent for all activity that we provide on our website. We don’t own and provide all activity that you book on this website directly. All activity on our website are provide by each activity companies that we cooperate with. This way we have contract rates to each activity companies that we cooperate with. Contract rates make us able to give our customers cheaper price than publish price/rate.
All activity prices on website are subject to change without prior notifications. However, once you have made your booking and receipt of the Booking Confirmation from us, the price of your activity will be remain the same, no price changes occurs.
Alterations to bookings
• If, after your payment has been received, you wish to change your activity in any way, we will do what we reasonably can to accommodate such changes, but it may not always be possible.
• If you or any member of your party is unable to proceed with the activity, you can transfer the booking to a substitute person, provided that they satisfy all the conditions applicable to the original booking and we receive your request at least 2 days prior to commencement of the activity.
• Any request for changes to be made must be in writing on email by the Lead Name in your party. You will be liable to pay any costs and expenses that we incur in making this alteration.
• Should you request a major alteration to the activity booking within 4 days of the commencement date (such as a change of date, decrease in group size) then this will be treated as re-booking.
• Customers wishing to add to a party after the initial booking will only be able to do so if sufficient places are available. Availability should not be assumed and you should contact us to check availability first.
• The price of your activity may increase or decrease to reflect the changes requested by you but please note that a reduction in numbers attending a activity will not necessarily result in a reduction in the price of the booking.
You may cancel your activity at any time. Written notification from the Lead Name in your Group is required. Cancellation will only be accepted on payment of the cancellation charges as set out below:
• More than 3 days before activity – you will be charged a 10% cancellation fee.
• Less than 2 days before activity – you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
Postponement by activity companies due to bad weather
• On some occasions activities may need to be postponed due to bad weather. In these circumstances, activity companies will offer you alternative dates, no refund will be available.
• If you are unable or unwilling to accept these new dates then activity companies will not obliged to refund you the full cost.
Safety & Circumstances Beyond Our Control
• As your safety is our main concern and activity companies that we cooperate with main concern, a activity may be cancelled or re-scheduled or curtailed by us or activity companies in weather conditions which may in our view make the activity dangerous or unsafe or due to circumstances beyond our control (including staff illness).
• Activity companies that we cooperate with may also cancel, postpone or re-schedule a activity where there are not enough people booked on the course/ event to make it viable.
• In appropriate circumstances the activity type and / or itinerary may be altered as necessary. Please contact us if in any doubt as to whether a activity can take place.
• As with other activity-based experiences, water sports activities contain an element of risk. It must be understood that your participation in these activities is your decision and at your risk.
• The activity leader and duty manager of activity companies that we cooperate with, have primary responsibility for the safety of the crew guests and craft at all times and his/her decision is final.
• If any member of your party commits an illegal or potentially dangerous act including carrying or taking of drugs during or before a activity, is under the influence of alcohol, persistently disregards the instructions of the activity leader or duty manager of activity companies, or is disruptive or exhibits difficult behavior, the activity leader and duty manager reserve the right to terminate such persons’ participation in the activity with no responsibility to them. In such an event there will be no right to any refund and activity companies reserve the right to make a claim for costs and losses incurred.
Photo & Video Usage
Activity companies frequently take photos and video of customers, both adults and under 16’s. We and our activity companies reserve the right to use these in our brochures, social media and in any other promotional material. If you wish to opt out please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All participants must be physically fit and able. They must, at the time of booking, advise of any illness or disability (such as diabetes, epilepsy, asthma, heart condition, recent injuries, hearing impairment, visual impairment etc) that may affect their ability to participate. If at all unsure, participants must check with a doctor before booking and must be able to produce a note from their doctor if required.
Participants must bring any necessary medication with them and ensure that staff are made aware of what medicine this is and how it is to be administered. Be advised that some of the activity locations are remote and self-contained.
The centre reserves the right to refuse any booking on medical grounds if the medical condition is considered to be detrimental to the safety and smooth running of the course.
Damage by customers
Should damage or loss to vessels, persons or equipment be caused as a result of willful damage or gross negligence by a customers, a customer under the influence of alcohol or drugs or as a result of refusal or failure to obey instructions given by our activity companies staff, then he or she will be liable for the full amount of repair or replacement and any resulting costs. The activity leader reserves the right to terminate the activity immediately.
• The client is urged to protect his/her investment with travel insurance.
• Activity companies that we cooperate with provides accident expenses insurance and each of activity companies that we cooperate with have its own terms and conditions of insurance.
• We Watersports-bali.com act as agent, we don’t provide and not obliged to pay accident expenses insurance to customers or activity companies employee & equipment.
• We Watersports-bali.com act as agent, we don’t provide and not obliged to pay or replace customers belonging that lost during the activity.
At each activity companies there is a Duty Manager who is always available to deal with any issues arising from your activities, it is essential you raise any issues during your course/activity so they can be dealt with immediately.
Watersports-bali.com, its agents, employees and representatives are not responsible for any damages, accidents, losses, detention, annoyance, consequential damages of any kind; delays, and expenses due to same; strikes, force majeure, failure of any means of conveyance to arrive or depart as scheduled times; disturbances, government actions, restrictions or regulations, discontinuance or change in transit or hotel services or schedules.
No responsibility will be taken for any circumstances that may prevent you from taking the tour over which we have no control and which are not caused by any negligence, wrongful action or omission on the part of Watersports-bali.com, its agents, employees and representatives.
Without limiting the above, you are hereby given notice, and you hereby understand and agree that all booking arrangements for other party provided transport of conveyance and any other arrangements provided herein, are made only on the expressed condition that we (Watersports-bali.com) shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, problem or irregularity which may be occasioned whether by reason of any defect in any vehicle, or through the acts, omissions or defaults of any company or person engaged in conveying the passengers herewith.
Watersports-bali.com reserves the right to accept or reject any person as a client, and to make changes in the itinerary whenever, in the sole discretion of Watersports-bali.com, it deems it necessary for the convenience or safety of the tour participants.
• Customers payment with other currency will be apply with the update exchange rate on the day of the activities.
• Ten years minimum age are allowed to attend Watersports-bali.com activities.
• Watersports-bali.com activities prices include accident expenses insurance and water sports equipment provide by activities provider that we cooperate with.
• Term & condition of accident expenses insurance apply and decide by Watersports-bali.com activities provider.
• Watersports-bali.com act as Water Sports activities agent. We (Watersports-bali.com) do not obliged to pay/provide insurance coverage incase accident occur during the activities.
• All prices of Watersports-bali.comwater sports package, include free pick up and return transfer on certain area in Bali. Area cover by free pick up and return transfer such as, Legian, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Tanjung Benoa. Schedule of pick-up begins at 09.00 am.
• For pick up and return transfer not on the area mentioned above, additional pick up and return transfer fee will be apply.
• Snorkeling price is without Snorkeling guide, if you need a snorkeling guide, there will be additional charges.
• Jet Ski is often with instructor, for our customers safety because the sea traffic is quite high.